Monday, November 30, 2015

Inauguration 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjnygQ02aW4

President Barack Obama's 2009 Inauguration. In this video he speaks about the changes that will be made. It's not going to be a easy fight but if we stick together anything can be done. How we become faithful to each other he didn't single out by saying I but we as the unit have to stick together. Our nation is at one but we are preparing the nation for new H. We live in a time of crisis but these challenges are real and serious but they will be next. We have chosen hope over fear unity of purpose. And this will help to rise as a nation and conquer all things.

I chose this article because I feel that is important to know what is going on in our country. I'm not really into politics but this is very important to me in the time that we are living in. Our country has been through a lot and we have seen many wars. And with that being said I hope that one day we will be free from violence crime hate pestilence makes me feel some type of relief that one day it'll be all over and we can live in peace.President Obama brings out important factors and states that things will change.


No comments:

Post a Comment