Monday, November 30, 2015

Aortions

The Court held that, in regard to abortions during the first trimester, the decision must be left to the judgment of the pregnant woman’s doctor. In regard to second trimester pregnancies, states may promote their interests in the mother’s health by regulating abortion procedures related to the health of the mother. Regarding third trimester pregnancies, states may promote their interests in the potentiality of human life by regulating or even prohibiting abortion, except when necessary to preserve the life or health of the mother.

I believe that this article is speaking a bout a single woman that wanted to get an abortion. She bought a class action suit challenge in Texas. this article talks about this little food in the laws in the State. This article also brains out so I am right that women have when it comes to their body and what the law says. The importance of what the laws say about abortions and the rights of a woman. The article also talks about who won the suit in the state laws.
I chose this article because I'm also a woman and I also would like to learn the rights that I have when it comes to my body. It is always important to know what we can do. Although we are all created equally there are certain laws that we all have to abide by. I found this article to be very interesting. And I hope that I will be able to educate others on the certain Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment